Best viewed at 800 ┤ 600 pixels of screen resolution
20. How affectionate they are when they cuddle us and say "I missed you"
21. The way they say sorry, as if bothering you were the most horrible deed they could ever commit
22. They way they watch you, when you walk with them side by side.
23. How tense they are when they first talk with your parents
24. The way they love your buddies, only because they are a relationship to you
25. And especially, the way they make us love them. Like the only rationale for their whole entire being is to be on this planet to make you pleased. And no other girl on earth could make them half as joyful as you do. To rely on us, to adore us, to need us, to like us, holding us intimately to their hearts and their souls, we're thankful to them. We love them for who they are, and for who we are when we are with them...