Best viewed at 800 ´ 600 pixels of screen resolution
Interesting Love Facts
Love is a majestic craze… and a much unexpected thing, at times. As if you verify that, here are a few funny facts about love. Read them, scratch your head over the love facts, and share them with someone you think it is worth sharing.
1. Husbands who kiss their wives before leaving for offices live five years longer than those who don't.
2. True Lovers are more likely to roll their heads to the right when kissing rather than to the left (65 percent of kissers go to the right!)
3. Feminist ladies are more inclined to be in a quixotic connection than those who are relatively less feminist.
4. Two-thirds of people state that they fall in love with the one they've acquainted for some time as compared with the one whom they have just met.
5. There's a reason why office love takes place: The single major predictor of love is propinquity.
6. Falling in love can make a soothing effect on the mind and lifts up levels of nerve growth factor for almost a year, which helps to strengthens the nervous system and perks up the lover's memory.
7. Love can also induce the same strain on your body as deep apprehension. You see the similar physiological reactions - pupil dilation, increased heart rate, and sweating in palms.
8. Brain scans demonstrate that people who have a look at the snaps of a beloved experience an opening of the caudate - the part of the brain involving passions.
9. The females of the Tiwi tribe in the South Pacific are married at birth.
10. The "Love Detector" service from Korean mobile phone operator employs technology that is supposed to evaluate voice patterns to notice if a lover is speaking sincerely and with fondness. Users later are given a breakdown of the conversation sent through text message that analyzes the amount of true love, disclosure, attentiveness, and honesty of the other speaker.
11. 11% of ladies have gone online and done investigated the person they were dating, vs. 7% of males.
12. Couples' personalities congregate over time to make allies more and more similar.
13. Most ancient love song was written 4,000 years ago and originates from a region between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
14. The ritual of the diamond engagement ring is originated from Archduke Maximillian of Austria who, in the 15th century, gifted a diamond ring to his fiancée, Mary of Burgundy.
15. 43% of females have a preference for the partners who never sign "love" to a card unless they are all set for a long term commitment with full loyalty.
16. People who are just in love generate reduced levels of the serotonin - as low as levels observed in people with OCD. Possibly that's the reason for it's easier to feel fanatical when you're head over heels in love.
17. Philadelphia International Airport is described as the No. 1 best airport for making a love relationship, demonstrated by an internet survey.
18. According to mathematical hypothesis, we should date a at least 12 people before picking a life time partner; that gives the most excellent opportunity that you'll ultimately make a love match.
19. A man's beard breeds at its highest when he looks forward to sex.
20. Every Valentine's Day, Verona, the Italian city where Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet occurred, gets approximately 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet.
21. When we get deserted, for some time we feel affection for the one who had abandoned us all the more, says Dr. Helen Fisher of Rutgers University and writer of Why We Love. The brain areas that lit up when we were in a cheerful union continue to be active.
22. People giving an account of how they fell in love devastatingly believe the process is unmanageable.
23. Acquaintance breeds comfort and proximity … and of course, love.
24. One in five long-standing love relations started with one or both partners being involved with others.
25. OK, this one may not shock you, but it's a must to share it: Having a passionate loving relationship makes both genders better-off in all respects. The more the commitment, the more the contentment that comes out of it.