Best viewed at 800 ┤ 600 pixels of screen resolution
Things Girls Should Know About Girls
It's funny, but it's worth reading though; yes if you are a guy then you must read these points also remember them for life. No matter, if you don't have girl friends right now; ultimately you'll get married one day, then these points will help you a lot in making your girl happy.
These are written by a man after years of experience of living with girls
2. Don't fake. It may sound foolproof, but girls share almost everything. Believe me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them can kick your butt anytime, and even with an eye blink.
4. Never miss a chance to tell them they're gorgeous.
5. Don't turn down to kiss in front of your buddies. If they sneer at you, it's because they're covetous.
6. If they slap you hard, you definitely deserved it.
7. Don't be scared to touch them if you wish to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's for the reason that they too want to be in your arms.
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your buddies that you did.
--8.5. If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your buddies that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded when alone; really... almost all of them do not offend it...
10. Not all of them eat like birds; many of them can eat like whales.
11. The majority of them don't mind paying half payments for the whole thing you do, but they do talk about these things with their buddies. So take in that if you make your girlfriend pay half continually, everyone will be acquainted with it and your buddies will know you're a *****.
--11.5. Do you really need all your cash that much? Be a man, pay incessantly!
12. Every girl should ultimately get three things from her boyfriend- a cute stuffed toy, one of his t-shirts, and a really beautiful ring, even if there is not a serious connection
13. Take care; she gets home securely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to confirm she's home safe and sound.
14. If a boy is bothering her, you're absolutely on your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you're talking to a female buddy of yours, pull an arm around your girlfriend to ensure your girlfriend that it's SHE who's closer.
16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a mocking manner. Even if she hits you in the first place, and says, "Oh, you're so stupid" or something, never make any shrugs back.
17. Go to a chick flick from time to time. She doesn't bother whether you like it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You're dead meat if you can't work well with their cats, parents and best buddies. Be prince charming to their buddies, Mr. Polite to their parents, and take care to be kind to their pets as well.
19. Don't toy with their step mothers or female friends... that's just weird.
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not disgusting, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be considerate.
21. If you don't like her driving, you do it.
22. If you're formally dating, and you're introducing her to your buddies, you'd better damn well bring her in as your girlfriend.
23. Don't argue for where to go for every date. They really just appreciate to be with you.
24. If they criticize that something hurts, pat it for them without being inquired.
25. Girls are delicate. Even if you're play fighting, be very soft, don't ever squeeze her hard.
26. Remember their birthdays. You do not remember her birthday and you're essentially screwed for life.
27. Don't soak the perfume while being with her.
28. Don't give her something dim-witted for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's Day. It doesn't have to be pricey but it has to be momentous and useful. Jewelry is always good. She will wear it with your memories in her mind.
29. If you believe the relationship isn't going to work, don't stay to discover. It will just upset you more if you draw it out.
30. After you've been dating for a short time, know that they actually have begun to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who really trusts you, you have really much more dependability advantage and control than you would imagine. Be cautious, most boys would kill for that sort of control, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
31. Don't ever do anything wide of the mark (well not anything). Girls keep things in mind for life and anything you did mistakenly will be used against you in the coming days.
Now ladies, don't suppose a boy to be familiar with every single thing here (even if that would be nice).